Five Fun Facts About Our Newest Member and Talent Executive
We are kicking off the new year with some exciting news. Heather is the newest recruiter joining our fabulous team specializing in Medical Affairs! She brings a unique expertise to the company with a science-driven background and a strong moral compass to help others in their career.
Heather graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Biopsychology, Cognition and Neuroscience from the University of Michigan. She was on a pre-med track with plans of going to PA school before she found recruiting. She has worked in a level I trauma center as well as a pediatric neurology clinic and has a deep understanding of pharma and biotech’s ultimate goal – helping the patient.
Heather decided roughly 3 years ago to make a career transition to career coaching and recruiting. She has been specialized in Medical Affairs since and some of you may be familiar with her already! For all friends and colleagues old and new, here are 5 fun facts to get to know our growing team better:
- Heather is a die-hard Michigan fan and still an active alumni with the university. She has been volunteering for the University of Michigan Alumni Club of Dallas for over 5 years and is currently the Vice President.
- She grew up playing travel club soccer for 8 years and attributes a lot of her personality and characteristics from those experiences (Goal oriented, team-centric, hard worker and determined).
- Heather is a science nerd. If she were to pick her favorite therapeutic space to work in, she loves rare disease and neurology/neurodegenerative. Make sure to ask her specifically about gene therapy in both these spaces and her personal connection to the space!
- She is a travel fanatic. She enjoys working hard in order to play harder through traveling the world. Her favorite spot so far is Australia, where half her family lives.
- Heather is getting married! She recently got engaged to her longtime boyfriend of 5 years.
PharmaFinders couldn’t be more excited to have Heather joining the team. She loves the science and helping people. She is here to help you with your career goals and match the right companies with the right candidates. Feel free to reach out to her at [email protected] and connect with her!